DIGITAL NOMAD VISA - MEXICO
PURPOSE OF THIS PETITION:
Digital Nomad Visa is created for expats who generally work in the IT Sector. People who are able to perform their duties using the Internet from a remote location. As the world has changed as a result of the pandemic, many people have turned to work for themselves and remotely. That is why a new term, “digital nomad,” for these people has been found. This term refers to people who want to work remotely and live nomadic lifestyles. In order to live this life, you need a digital nomad visa. One of the countries that offers a digital nomad visa is Mexico.
INM REQUIREMENTS / GUIDELINES:
The Mexico digital nomad visa is open to nationals from all over the world. However, you must meet a few income requirements such as:
- Bank balance of $43,000 for the last twelve months.
- Income of $2,595/month for the last six months (when bringing a dependent, this increases by $861 for each dependent).
- Be the owner of a Mexican property worth at least $346,000.
- A valid passport. Your passport needs to be valid at least for the next six months when you apply.
- A completed visa application. The visa application is in English or Spanish, printed double-sided and on one page only. You can find the application form on the Embassy’s website.
- A recent photo You must submit a recent passport-size picture, with these dimensions: 3.9 cm X 3.1cm
- Proof of income. You must prove you have a monthly income of about $2,600.
- Proof of medical insurance. You need health insurance designed for digital nomads and remote workers who are living abroad.
- Criminal background check. The proof of a clean criminal record you can get at the police department in your country of residence.
- Proof of relationship to dependents. If you have dependents, you have to submit proof of relationships, such as a marriage certificate or birth certificate.
- Payment of fees. You must provide proof you paid the necessary fees, such as the visa receipts.
Note: The Mexican embassy may ask you to provide additional documents, depending on the specific situation.
The validity of the Mexico digital nomad visa is six months to 4 years. After the validity has passed, you can apply for a permanent residence visa if you want to stay longer.
There maybe an interview fee to get ($40) the visa at the Mexico Consulate. Please check with Mexican consulate or embassy in your country. This should be paid when the visa is issued. Then to get the Mexico digital visa, you have to pay between $150 and $350. This has to be paid before you go to the National Migration Institute.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE IF YOU WISH TO DO IT YOURSELF
DOWNLOAD FREE INM GUIDE
NATIONWIDE IMMIGRATION LOCATIONS IN MEXICO
Our process is simple. It starts with filling out of INTITIATE LEGAL PROJECT FORM on our website. Our legal staff will review your project and contact you for more documents, details and payment to initiate your project.
We will do all your necessary paperwork, make an appointment with INM or the embassy, we will email you all the instructions. All legal documents will be filled out on INM portal, and sent to you in PDF format via email. You will need to download all the documents, review them for accuracy and sign them. Remember, you must present your own case personally in INM or the embassy. Legal reps cannot go in with you. However our staff will be available to assist you via phone from 10am to 3pm central time. Monday to Friday.
OUR FEE TO DO THE PAPERWORK FOR DIGITAL NOMAD VISA: $175.00 USD
Note: Our fee is in addition to INM fees
LEGAL RELEASE STATEMENT:
You hereby expressly assume all of the risks when communicating and conducting business with suppliers or service providers. BizQro, LLC is not affiliated in any way or shape with any business arrangement with suppliers or service providers. You hereby expressly agree to forever release, discharge and hold us and our agents, employees, officers, directors, associates, affiliated companies, guides, groups leaders and sub contractors harmless against any and all liability, actions, causes of actions, suits, claims and demands of any and every kind and nature what-so-ever which you now have or which may hereafter arise our of or in connection with these risks.